Re: Current issues with the Go Ecosystem in Debian [Was: DebConf19 pkg-go BoF minutes (Finally!)]

Hi,

On 05/02/2020 14:11, Clément Hermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick heads up about this one (sorry about the top posting, but I
> don't see any particular part I should reply to).
>
> While at FOSDEM, I talked to Paul Grevers (elbrus) - or rather was
> talked to by him. He urges us to move forward on this, and especially,
> not to try to fix everything on our own, but reach out to ftp-masters,
> RM and security team early in the process. Rust / Haskell / OCaml teams
> as well, if possible, to try to fix all issues in a compatible - if not
> identical - way.
>
> I'm happy to reach out to those teams, but I'd like us (Go team) to at
> least make sure we agree on the issues and what the ways forward could be.

Gentle reminder ;)

If you haven't read this thread initial e-mails, now-ish would still be
a good time to do so, and replies / comments / thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.

I can't do this by myself…

Cheers,

--