[Help + Discussion Needed] golang-github-brentp-irelate

Hi,
I'm currently trying to package: golang-github-brentp-irelate
This has two unpackaged dependencies:

*https://github.com/brentp/bix
*https://github.com/brentp/vcfgo

These dependencies are inturn, dependent on irelate, creating a  ** circular ** dependency.
These modules are interlinked as well, for a complete analysis.
Hence, I propose to do the following to get these in the archive:

1. Build golang-github-brentp-irelate with "bix" and "vcfgo" externally.
i.e. "get" these modules in a diretory called: "debian/build_vendors" which looks like:

debian/build_vendors
└── src
    └── github.com
        └── brentp
        └── vcfgo
Then modify the build to use these with
something like this in the debian/rules file:

override_dh_auto_build:
       cp -aRfv debian/build_vendors/* _build/
        dh_auto_build

This builds, and I've verified this (not pushed this change to salsa yet).

2. Upload golang-github-brentp-irelate to NEW
3. Package "golang-github-brentp-bix" and "golang-github-brentp-vcfgo" i.e. its two circular depends meanwhile (with the help of '.deb' generated in step 1) and upload these to NEW.
4. When all of these are accepted, remove debian/build_vendors from golang-github-brentp-irelate, and all other workarounds and do a source-only clean upload.

IMO, this should fix this.
I'd really appreciate opinions before I got ahead doing this.

Thanks and Regards,