Re: RFS: ffcvt version 1.5.05

On Thursday, 2 January 2020 11:07:21 AM AEDT Felix Lechner wrote:
> Does that mean we can close #947630?

Frankly I don't know... I've seen the warning on golang packages but some
time ago it disappeared after upgrading Lintian so I reckon the bug might
have been already fixed in which case it would be OK to close it.

I did not read Lintian changelogs to confirm if that's the case.

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
        -- George Orwell