Re: How to port my self test to Debian building

Hi Tong,

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 12:09 PM Tong Sun
<suntong001@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> is there any
> builtin environment variable that can help me finding them easily, and
> the method being simple and portable enough so that I can apply to any
> other of my packages?

Good question but unfortunately, I cannot help you with it. My best
advice would be to look at the golang build system provided by
dh-golang. My involvement predated M. Stapelberg's departure, and I
haven't kept up since then.

Kind regards
Felix Lechner