Re: Understanding the internal behavior of DH_GOLANG_GO_GENERATE

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 9:31 PM Felix Lechner
<felix.lechner@lease-up.com> wrote:

> Hi Tong,
>
> On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 4:11 PM Tong Sun
> <suntong001@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> >
> > sh: 0: Can't open ffcvt_cli.sh
>
> The file is missing from the Go workspace in BUILDDIR. You can use one
> of these statements in d/rules to copy the files:
>
>     export DH_GOLANG_INSTALL_EXTRA := ffcvt_cli.sh ffcvt_cli.yaml

Ah, that's how to fix it. Thanks a lot.

>     export DH_GOLANG_INSTALL_ALL := 1
> In addition, the package gains two build prerequisites:
>
>     easygen
>     golang-github-go-easygen-easygen-dev
>
> To make it easy, I filed an MR for you that builds locally with sbuild
> (but with a useless changelog entry):
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/ffcvt/merge_requests/1

I've already fixed the above two items locally. But any way,
I'll take your PR as a way of saying THANK YOU!

Thanks again Felix!

Oh, Thanks Dmitry for your clear explanation as well -- I forgot to
hit "Send" after I compiled above, which gives me a change to say
thank you, :-)