Re: Updating golang packages

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:40 PM Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2019, Tong Sun wrote:
> > Yes, I've fixed everything upstream & locally, and it went through
> > sbuild just fine, with manpage in the binary package.
>
> There is no man page in my version of the package:
>
> How did you put the manpage into the package? There has been no change in
> debian/ for some time ...

Yeah I know Thorsten,

This is the *first time* I'm trying to update a package, but all the
docs that I found were on *creating* packages with dh-make-golang.

I believe the problem is that my step was not enough, for me merely
doing "gbp push" to publish it, but I don't know what the proper steps
are, i.e., what else I've been missing.