Re: Updating golang packages

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 9:02 AM Tong Sun wrote:

> Anywhere I can read about how to update golang packages?

If there is no such thing exist, would anyone briefly list the key
points/steps please?

> All the docs that I read were on *creating* packages with
> dh-make-golang, and haven't got to updating them yet. please help.

So I went ahead and updated
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/easygen,
however, Thorsten found the lintian issue:

 W: easygen: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/easygen

Yet, I've fixed it already upstream & locally and published it.

This is how I did my `gbp push`:

https://gist.github.com/suntong/6265f707c168404fa1146bbd48cfec4b#file-gbp-push-easygen-for-update-txt

and I can see that it is there:
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/easygen/tree/upstream

What steps I'm missing?
I must have missed some steps that I don't know I'm missing.

Thanks