Re: golang-google-cloud FTBFS causing lots of removals

Hi all,

> Looks like golang-google-cloud FTBFS as a result of golang-google-genproto 0.0~git20190111.db91494-1.  This is going to cause a lot of packages to be removed.
>
> I took a stab at updating golang-google-cloud to the latest release
Hmm, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think there is something to
be done about the autopkgtest regressions in golang-google-genproto
itself as well [1], since they are also blocking its transition to
testing, which in turn is blocking a bugfix in
golang-github-grpc-ecosystem-grpc-gateway [2], which in turn is
(transitively) blocking golang-github-spf13-viper -- and that is used
quite commonly, including in a bunch of software I maintain in Debian
(and am upstream of)...

I would be happy to help out there but unfortunately am not familiar
enough with the dependency situation in the gRPC corner to know what to
do exactly. Since I never dealt with any of this ecosystem before, I'm
afraid I would break something messing with stuff trying to fix the tests..
Any pointers?

Cheers and thanks in advance
Sascha

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=919601