golang-google-cloud FTBFS causing lots of removals

Looks like golang-google-cloud FTBFS as a result of golang-google-genproto 0.0~git20190111.db91494-1.  This is going to cause a lot of packages to be removed.

I took a stab at updating golang-google-cloud to the latest release and it’s going ok but it has a bunch of new dependencies (looks like at least 5 so far).  I just wanted to make sure nobody else is working on it before I go through the effort of getting these dependencies uploaded.

Alternatively, I don’t personally care about the new version of golang-google-cloud so if anyone has any great ideas as to a simpler solution I’m all ears. :D

Thanks!

Stephen