Re: Salsa: please archive golang-github-nvveen-gotty and golang-github-ijc-gotty-dev

That's because actually Docker 18.09.x uses a fork of github.com/Nvveen/Gotty:

https://github.com/docker/docker-ce/blob/18.09/components/cli/vendor.conf#L57

And that's why I packaged it to no avail: it was never used anyway...