Re: Debconf19 - Who's going ? Let's have a BoF !

Hi,

On 03/07/2019 13:13, Clément Hermann wrote:

> So the BoF has been scheduled to 07/23 (tuesday), at 11:00 local time:
> https://debconf19.debconf.org/talks/107-debian-go-packaging-team-bof/

That's tomorrow, 14:00 UTC !

I started a gobby document in Debcon19/BoF/pkg-go-bof.

please help me set up an agenda by adding the things you'd like to talk
about.

> If you want to attend remotely, please check if the time works for you,
> and if doesn't, it might still be possible to change it... But that has
> to happen fast.

There might be another problem, which is that I'm a bit sick and my
voice it's mostly gone. Hopefully it will get better by tomorrow.
working on it! ;)

Also, it being a BoF, it's really not mandatory for me to be the
facilitator, I can also take notes for instance. Or use IRC like normal
people.

Cheers,

nodens