Re: Debconf19 - Who's going ? Let's have a BoF !

Hi,

On 07/05/2019 17:02, Clément Hermann wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> it's that time of the year again. The CfP deadline is in a few days
> (05/12) [0].
>
> Who's going to Debconf this year ? I am :)
>
> Did anyone submit a BoF already ? Do we want to have a BoF ?
>
> I'm going (yay!), and I'm OK with submiting the BoF myself if no one did
> already.

So the BoF has been scheduled to 07/23 (tuesday), at 11:00 local time:
https://debconf19.debconf.org/talks/107-debian-go-packaging-team-bof/

If you want to attend remotely, please check if the time works for you,
and if doesn't, it might still be possible to change it... But that has
to happen fast.

Cheers,

--
nodens