Re: Request to join the team

Yes. The ci tool (https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/ci/tree/master/cmd/ci) used to do so automatically for all repositories, but I disabled it when salsa admins blacklisted my IP due to too much traffic. It’s a shame that GitLab neither offers flexible enough settings to enforce settings org-wide, nor good enough APIs to do so without a large amount of traffic :-/

You can run it manually if you want to ensure your repo is in a good state.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:03 AM Martín Ferrari <tincho@tincho.org> wrote:
On 17/02/2019 16:50, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
> It should be configured correctly when creating repositories.

>     > You can use `dh-make-golang create-salsa-project` to create the
>     projects.

This makes me wonder.. do we have any tool to set sane defaults on
already created repos?

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)

--