Re: Setting build tags in dh-golang

You can find a few examples using https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=path%3Adebian%2Frules+tag+path%3Agolang, e.g. https://sources.debian.org/src/golang-golang-x-sys/0.0~git20181228.9a3f9b0-1/debian/rules/?hl=40#L40

In general, I would encourage you to nudge upstream to make the default behavior sensitive and only require build tags for unusual setups.

Also, please feel free to send documentation improvement pull requests :)