Setting build tags in dh-golang

Hi,

I may be missing something obvious, but I'm looking for a way to set build tags in debian/rules.

While working on the github.com/containers/image library, upstream has advised me to avoid some dependencies by setting build tags. After reading the Debian::Debhelper::Buildsystem::golang perldoc it is not clear to me how to achieve this. (BTW, I would have expected lots of the information found in that perldoc to in the manpage dh_golang(1p).

Has this been done in other packages before where I could take inspiration from?

Thanks!

--
regards,
    Reinhard