Re: Accepted prometheus-node-exporter 0.17.0+ds-3 (source) into unstable

Hi Benjamin,

On 31/01/2019 18:08, Benjamin Drung wrote:

>  prometheus-node-exporter (0.17.0+ds-3) unstable; urgency=medium
>  .
>    [ Benjamin Drung ]
>    * Team upload
>    * Ship a systemd service for the mellanox_hca_temp collector
>    * Ship a systemd service for the ipmitool sensor collector
>    * Drop python from Recommends (All text collector script use Python 3 now)
>    * Bump Standards-Version to 4.3.0 (no changes required)

Thanks for your improvements for the package!

Now, I follow this (and other prometheus packages) very closely, so I
would like to ask you to coordinate a bit before making big changes into
it, specially this close to the freeze. Apart from #debian-golang, there
is also #debian-prometheus where a few of us hang out and occasionally
warn each other of relevant changes to packages.

Cheers, Tincho.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)

--