Re: Upadting x/tools

Hi Martín,

Thank you so much for taking care of this package!  (And sorry for the
late reply.  I haven't checked my Debian mail for many days...)

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 1:02 PM Martín Ferrari <tincho@debian.org> wrote:
> * Anthony: the last upload was made from the "release-branch.go1.10"
> branch; should we continue to use these release branches (the go.1.11, I
> suppose)? Or should we go for master? I could not find any documentation
> about these branches...

I think "release-branch.go1.11" would be a safe bet for guaranteed
compatibility, though most of the fixes in master don't get
backported.  As long as "master" builds correctly with Go 1.11, using
the "master" branch is just as fine.  So, yes, I think most of the
time building from "master" is fine, and when it doesn't build, we go
back to the release-branch?  :-D

But yes, I see that you have already fixed all the build errors and
made several uploads already, so all is well.  :-)

Cheers,
Anthony