Re: RFS: golang-github-rivo-tview

On Thursday, 27 September 2018 9:24:40 PM AEST Martín Ferrari wrote:
> Dmitry, we had this discussion a long time ago in the team list

We briefly discussed in May 2016 and I've said "NO" back then.
There were no consensus.

> and in person during DebConf17,

Where I have not been...

> and decided to adopt this as policy.

Who decided?
How it has been decided?
Where this has been recorded?
Apparently without announcing that decision?

I could find nothing about DEP-14 in this mail list since 2016-05 (until
now).

It looks like nothing has been decided about DEP-14 as a new standard
repository layout for Golang packaging team, fortunately.

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the
obvious.
        -- George Orwell