Re: Usage of Built-Using in Go team is against policy (Was Re: Browserified copy and DFSG)

Yes, but only after checking with release team that they’re indeed in favor of such a change.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 4:35 AM, Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 4:42 AM Sean Whitton <spwhitton@spwhitton.name>
> Yes.  Policy was changed to say that Built-Using should be used only for
> licensing issues.  This was the release team's preference, and I believe
> they took the needs of the security team into account in coming to that
> preference.

So we're now against the policy.

I see rust team is using X-Cargo-Built-Using, should we change to
something like X-Go-Built-Using?

--
Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org>
GPG Key: 0xCF0E265B7DFBB2F2