Re: RFS: golang-github-tcnksm-go-gitconfig

On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 09:57:40PM -0400, Alexandre Viau wrote:
> On 2018-09-01 02:10 AM, Jongmin Kim wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your careful review.
> > A lot of apologise for my delay.
>
> Don't worry, most of us work on Debian on our free time. If you want
> something done fast, the only way to be sure is to do it yourself or
> hire someone ;).

Thank you! X)

> > I made a change with your suggestions. Thank you!
> > I tried to make the repository to keep the upstream's commit history,
> > instead of using 'pristine-tar'. In result, I created again a new
> > repository in my namespace:
> >     https://salsa.debian.org/jmkim-guest/golang-github-tcnksm-go-gitconfig
> >
> > Would you please consider to use this for packaging, instead of using
> > our team's repo? Thank you!
>
> Again, I am not sure what to do.
>
> You want me to overwrite our team's repository? Are you able to do it
> yourself?

Sorry. Could you please wipe the team's repository? I will upload there.
Thank you!

--
Jongmin Kim

OpenPGP key located at
https://jmkim-pgp.github.io/keys/pubkey.D39D8D29BAF36DF8.Jongmin_Kim.asc
OpenPGP fingerprint: 012E 4A06 79E1 4EFC DAAE  9472 D39D 8D29 BAF3 6DF8