Re: Is arm/unsubmitted-ldconfig-cache-abi.diff patch still up-to-date/needed?

And I just saw https://bugs.debian.org/822489#26 which says:

> >Frankly we are keeping "temporary" hacks for quite too long on armhf. I
> >would like to drop the following patches after the Stretch release:
> >
> >- local-soname-hack.diff
>
> Can go away easily I think, yes. The old soname should already be
> history now.

Apparently there's another patch that can be removed ...

> >- unsubmitted-ldconfig-cache-abi.diff
>
> Should go away after stretch, agreed.

I guess that means the patch that was/is the subject of my (initial) mail can
indeed be removed.

I'm assuming ;-) it's too late to remove for Bullseye, but Bookworm should be
doable.