Is arm/unsubmitted-ldconfig-cache-abi.diff patch still up-to-date/needed?

FYI,

I just stumbled upon a comment [1] which said there were 2 Debian specific
patches that caused problems. I noticed one was already removed [2],
but not the other.

I'm pretty much clueless on this topic and it's also not an issue I have or
see (that I know of), so I won't file a bug for it.
But wanted to bring it to your attention none-the-less as the remaining patch,
arm/unsubmitted-ldconfig-cache-abi.diff, is 5 years old and may no longer
be needed. Or should be updated.
Or it's still doing exactly what it intended to do :-)

Cheers,
  Diederik

[1] https://github.com/raspberrypi/Raspberry-Pi-OS-64bit/issues/11#issuecomment-841906013
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/glibc-team/glibc/-/commit/f6fc9a7843501fbc02ae0fa0ab68f52424688702