Query for content on your website cipher.org.uk

Hi,

I am just reaching out to you to see if you would be interested in hosting some third party content on your website cipher.org.uk?

I am currently working with a client who runs an online home furnishings store and I would really like to use cipher.org.uk as part of that campaign.

I would like to create an article for cipher.org.uk, the article would be written to appear organic so that it doesn't stand out, then within that article there would be a link to our client's website.

The link would need to remain live for a minimum of 12 months, be free of any tags such as guest or sponsored and contain only dofollow links.

If this is something that you would be interested in, please get back to me, so we can discuss reimbursement.

Kind regards

Abigail Baker - DMA - superserp
abigail@superserp.com

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click here.
IDENT: d9a4b98980cb9ef471ff01740a96e60bb436b5d56e83d6cb2c420c990a84f150-5a1192709b43d8f078eeea84c6157382f50c9db45a4ec414fb075ac4c527f5fb