Security-related patches for wheezy (and squeeze LTS)

I would like to send a few security-related backports frpm upstream
your way.  On the security side, we won't do a DSA for any of those
(probably; I still haven't got a complete handle on what's missing).
But it's certainly wheezy-updates material.

Should I just send the patches, or do you want diffs against the
repository?

Can we maintain the LTS versions in your Subversion repository, too?