glibc testsuite improvement

Hi,

I have started to work on automation of comparing outputs from glibc testsuite, because of pointless manual work when new version arrives and we want to do as much as possible in upstream. In the beginning of the improvement process, we want to add simple one-line PASS/FAIL output for each test and also apart from usual `make check` add `make installcheck` rule for testing system binaries.

I guess, that you are having the same difficulties so I want to ask, how do you deal with current state? Have you made any internal tool for comparing results or are you doing it manually?

Hopefully I will soon send first initial patch to upstream, but first I want to know that I am not exploring the wheel and I want to know your opinions/objections concerning this intention.

All suggestions are welcomed.

Best regards
Tomas Dohnalek

--