Issue with upgrading libc6-dev-amd64:i386 to 2.16

Hi, I just noticed that you merged my x32 changes into the SVN
eglibc-2.16 branch - thanks.  I just thought I'd give you a heads-up
on an issue I saw while doing these changes: if I upgrade
libc6-dev-amd64 in an i386 chroot from 2.13-35 to 2.16-0experimental0,
several header files under /usr/include/bits get lost.  I would guess
it's because of the reorganization changing copies of amd64 headers
into symlinks on that arch.  I'm not sure I'm familiar enough with the
intricacies of dpkg maintainer scripts to formulate a proper fix
myself, though.  So for now, I'm just working around it by installing
the newer libc6-dev-amd64 package twice.
--
Daniel Schepler