Re: RFC: Patch for building x32 libc packages from glibc git master

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 02:28:55 AM Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Your changes are quite invasive and remove plenty of needed patches or
> code. It's fine if your goal is only to get an x32 package, but in that
> case please make it clear in the version number.

Point taken -- I'll make sure to include "+x32" somewhere in the version
number on the next build.

Yes, this was meant as a preliminary build to get a working x32 package,
without having to merge all the Debian patches into a new upstream version.  I
was more interested in any comments on the x32-specific parts.
--
Daniel Schepler