Regressions when building glibc for HPPA.

Aurelien,

This email is just to inform you that the debian glibc regressions are
at the top of my priority list for the debian-hppa port. I am working
exclusively on this problem, but I have not yet made any good
progress. I will continue to work on this problem until we are back to
the existing list of failures.

I will send you a status update on Monday, but if I don't please feel
free to contact me directly or on IRC on #debian-glibc.

Cheers,
Carlos.