Re: Debian Installer Status Update - August 31th 2007

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2007-09-02 20:09]:
> Now, the daily image didn't work on a Cobalt (nothing happens after
> "Freeing unused kernel memory") but I believe that's a different
> problem.

When I replace libdl.so.2, ld.so.1 and libc.so.6 in the initrd with a
version from May, the initrd will start correctly.  (I will get
"relocation error: version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6"
messages later on, obviously, but at least the initrd starts).

Thiemo, waldi, glibc folks: any idea?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/