libc dlopening libgcc on arm

Just spent half an hour since my slug wouldn't boot and I had to reflash
an old initramfs. This bug should be fixed ASAP before it breaks a lot
of systems.

root@slug:/tmp/initramfs>mkinitramfs -o out -k
Working files in /root/tmp/mkinitramfs_tj3082 and overlay in /root/tmp/mkinitramfs-OL_jH3085
root@slug:/tmp/initramfs>chroot /root/tmp/mkinitramfs_tj3082 bin/sh
libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
joey@kodama:~/tmp/initramfs>strings /lib/libc.so.6|grep 'libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to wor'
libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work
root@slug:~/tmp/mkinitramfs_tj3082>dpkg -l libc6
ii  libc6          2.5-9          GNU C Library: Shared libraries

This need for libgcc without direct linkage to it seems to be specific to
arm. CCing the glibc maintainers for comment; you can find the code that does
this under ports/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/.

--
see shy jo