Re: glibc 2.6 patch status

> Better put, when would you like these patches cleaned up?

I'm just in a hurry to get the packaging tweaked so that I can build and
upload 2.6 to experimental, whether or not we have regressions from 2.5.
Then we can see how it builds and works everywhere, get the outstanding
patches re-evaluated and refactored, and figure out where to go from there.

We want the patches cleaned up before 2.6 goes into unstable, and it's
unlikely that 2.6 will go into unstable before 2.5 gets pushed into
testing.