Re: glibc_2.3.6-13_multi.changes ACCEPTED

Hi all,

I have just a uploaded glibc 2.3.6-13, which should fix a bug introduced when I merged m32r patches (linking libgcc_s). 2.6.3-12 has fixed all my broken udeb stuff.

I just hope this version could go to etch as compared to the version in etch, it fixes the following bugs among the others, the first being RC, but I also consider the others as important. It also removes the manpages that conflict with the one in manpages-dev.

#368587: invoke-rc.d: initscript nscd, action "stop" failed.
#368326: libc6: LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 no longer works
#368022: libc6: rational rose license manager fails to start since last glibc update #365647: "error while loading shared libraries" Does libc6 2.3.6-7 break Sarge?
#364666: installing libc6-xen does not run ldconfig

But maybe somebody has other important things to do put in this version.

On my side I will stop doing stuff on 2.3.6 for a while, as I proved I made only mistakes in the last days. I am really sorry about that. I will concentrate to have 2.4 working on all arches, I think I am near for alpha, mips and mipsel.

Bye,
Aurelien