mktime libc6 bug (#196177) still in sarge

Hello libc6 debian package maintainers,

Recently I upgraded my woody webserver to sarge. Now I have 2.3.2.ds1-22sarge3 version of libc6 package installed on my system.

Our websites uses mktime php funciton and it seems it gives us back wrong data because of a glibc bug. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=196177 When we use date before year 1970. It seems to me our stable package still has this bug in it. :(

I dont know how this happened but I also got the same bad result from mysql sql command so I think it is a system problem.

Unfortunatelly I am not really familiar with debian bug report system and I dont want to submit any bugs while I not 100% sure that this is a real problem. Can you please test this and confirm me.

And if the bug is real can you please fix it?

Thank you very much for you attention.

Best regards, Zoltan Kecskemethy