Re: Help debugging glibc pthread_join freezing on sarge using PD/pdp/Gem software

Hello,

Ok well what happens is I try and set the v4l channel, then the
application freezes (pd/gem). I manually kill the application and look
at the trace and its sitting in pthread_join() just before the syscall.
pthread_join is all I have to go on, how do I check what threads are
running? How do I see what thread in what code is actually causing the
freeze?

I've asked on many lists so far and no one is suggesting how to get more
information on what is actually happening (even the authors of the
software).

So if pthread_join is not the issue then please let me know how I can
figure out what is the issue.

Thanks!

b.