Re: TLS-version of libc6/{testing,unstable} breaks libunwind

  GOTO> I think it's good idea to drop -fomit-frame-pointer from
  GOTO> linux.mk for building libc with NPTL.  If such optimization
  GOTO> option is fine for specific architecture, it should be defined
  GOTO> -fomit-frame-pointer in debian/sysdeps/*.mk.

  >>  Does this mean you plan on rebuilding the i386 glibc without
  >> -fomit-frame-pointer?  That would be fine with me.

  GOTO> Yes, if it makes problem, and if it does not cause
  GOTO> siginificant performance drop, I think it should be modified.

OK, that would be good.

BTW: I noticed that the Debian libc is still using the two-argument-version
of sched_setaffinity().  For example:

 $ dpkg -s libc6-dev|fgrep Version:
 Version: 2.3.2.ds1-16
 $ fgrep sched_setaffinity /usr/include/sched.h
 extern int sched_setaffinity (__pid_t __pid, __const cpu_set_t *__mask)

The two-argument version of sched_setaffinity() was a mistake and
the current (CVS) libc uses a 3-argument version instead:

 extern int sched_setaffinity (__pid_t __pid, size_t __cpusetsize,
                              __const cpu_set_t *__cpuset) __THROW;

Could the Debian-libc be updated accordingly?

	--david