scsi include files and cdrecord

Hello,

there's currently a discussion about compiling the cdrtools started from Joerg
Schilling in a german newsgroup (de.comp.hardware.laufwerke.brenner). Well,
Joerg suggested that one should modify some linux-scsi-include files to be
able to compile the cdrtools.

A quick apt search showed me that the same files are also provided by
libc-dev, so I suggested Joerg that it might be better to use those files
instead. Joerg answered that those files might be outdated and that its
better to use the values from the current kernel. So I went ahead and
compared the files and somehow I think he's right, some values really differ.

However, if those values change from time to time, shouldn't they provided by
the libc-kernel-headers package in that case? For example, the kernel-headers
provided from Mariusz Mazur(http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~mmazur/) have the
correct values.

Cheers,
	Bernd