Re: Looking at upstream CVS

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 02:13:45PM -0500, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> We were holding off a new cvs update until the Sarge release.  That
> doesn't appear to be soon, since there are still buildds that are
> offline.

Scared now. I think a significant new glibc upstream pull right now can
only push the sarge release back even further, really. The situation I
want to be in is one where we don't have to try to squeeze features into
each release because the next one will be reasonably quick; as far as
the time to start with that approach goes, now seems pretty good to me.

Cheers,