Re: Moving glibc out of unstable

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 19:56, Ian Wienand wrote:

> I simply added the following patch and it seems to work.  This was
> just the obvious change, I may have missed something subtle.  I've
> checked it and stressed it as much as I know how, and it looks fine.

ah, nice to know that it works.

FYI (in case you feel like poking around the glibc packaging some more),
linux.mk is read in first, and the link nptl_LIBDIR is already in
there.  All you actually need is the first like that you added.

--
In the United States, there isn't a government database that hasn't been
misused by the very people entrusted with keeping its information safe.