Moving glibc out of unstable

As of a few minutes ago, there's nothing left in the TODO file that I
consider a showstopper (except for the final check of files/control
scripts/etc on non-i386 architectures, after everything is built).

I'm going to tackle a couple of the low-hanging RC bugs tonight and
tomorrow (MIPS msq, Sparc kernel warning, something else I've forgotten).
After that I believe the packages are ready to leave experimental.  They'll
probably need some TLC in unstable, but that has to happen eventually if
they're to make sarge.  These packages do bump the shlib dependency, so
backing down will be messy.

Does anyone else have issues that we need to address before they enter
unstable?  If so, _please_ let me know in the next day or two.  Otherwise we
should freeze CVS on (let's say) Tuesday, build and test 2.3.2.ds1-8 on as
many architectures as possible, and upload probably straight into unstable.

All comments welcome.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz