[OT] make check fails on VIA C3 (test-double, test-ldouble, test-ildoubl, test-ifloat, test-idouble) with Error 132

I am not sure if this mailing list is only for Debian-related glibc
discussion, if so, I apologize - as this mail is not.

I have troubles building glibc 3.2.3 (with linuxthreads) on a VIA C3
533A according to the latest Linux From Scratch (
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/ ) CVS (GCC 3.2.3). I first posted to
their mailing list (
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-dev/2003-August/036900.html )

-- problem --
The following tests all fail with Error 132 when executing 'make -k
check': test-double, test-ldouble, test-ildoubl, test-ifloat and
test-idouble. The corresponding .out file of each one is empty, no
specific error is displayed.

glibc was configured with
'--prefix=/stage1 --disable-profile --enable-add-ons --with-headers=/sta
ge1/include --with-binutils=/stage1/bin --without-gd', CHOST/CFLAGS were
unset (all according to LFS).

Pure speculation, but can this be somehow connected with C3's lack of
the cmov instruction?

output of 'output make -k check 2> glibc-check-errors.log'
http://gohai.net/upload/glibc-check-errors.log

output of 'make check'
http://gohai.net/upload/glibc-check.log

Thanks!