Re: bug 200827 and 200833

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 11:09:53AM +0200, Gerhard Tonn wrote:

Hi,

attached is a fix for these bugs. It is already fixed in 2.3.2 and only generated by the latest binutils. So the binary NMU has to be redone with an older binutils or we need a new glibc version. I have experienced the same on s390.

Came to the same conclusion and then saw your message...

This can not wait for 2.3.2-1, now months overdue.  I'm going to try
redoing the binNMU.  Do you know what binutils version we need?

I am not sure. I think 2.13.90.0.18, but it's not in the archive any more.

Gerhard