Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian/patches by gotom

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:25:43AM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:
[..snip..]
> > FTBFS on mips(el). Please either update again or pick up
> >  http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/glibc/patches/applied/siginfo.diff
>
> Thanks for your notification, I update it later!
Too late, current CVS again doesn't build on mips ;) We can drop
 50_glibc232-mips-buildfix.dpatch
in favor of:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/glibc/patches/experimental/glibc-2.3.2-build-fix.diff
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/glibc/patches/experimental/glibc-2.3.2-build-fix-2.diff
The later one shouldn't be necessary as soon as the glibc folks agree on
if and how reloc_addr should be aligned in elf_machine_rel{,a}. The
former one should hopefully go into CVS soon.
Regards,
 -- Guido