Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian by jbailey

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 05:59:25PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
> On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 08:27:33AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> > Does the mips GCC have __USE_GNU and __USE_BSD defined by default?  A couple
> > of these macros shouldn't exist unless those are defined (which is
> > inappropriate for this test)
> (testing/unstable)foo@bar:~$ gcc-3.3 -dM -E bla.c | grep __GNU
> #define __GNUC_PATCHLEVEL__ 0
> #define __GNUC__ 3
> #define __GNUC_MINOR__ 3

No, it's -D_GNU_SOURCE.  And you do have it defined by default.
Coincidentally, I just beat up Eric Christopher about this earlier
today; I sent him a patch two months ago but it ended up in HEAD and
not in the 3.3 branch.

Search for ' = clk_cplus' in config/mips/linux.h to find the problem.
It should be '==' instead of '='.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz