Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian by jbailey

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 04:31:39PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:

> > The isomac failure is suspicious and might cause grief down the road - Can you
> > post the .out file for me to look at?
> Here you go:
>  http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/glibc/patches/experimental/isomac.out
> Regards,

Does the mips GCC have __USE_GNU and __USE_BSD defined by default?  A couple
of these macros shouldn't exist unless those are defined (which is
inappropriate for this test)

If it does, that seems like it might be a GCC bug.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?