Re: 2.3.1-14

Hi,
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 06:34:50PM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:
> Guido, Carlos, how long can you add libgcc-compat things?
> If you need someone to make patches, I would like to help you.
Go ahead. I don't know when I'll find enough time to work on it. I've
additionally put a bunch of found-<arch>-all files up at:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/linux-mips/glibc/compat-symbols/
These tell you in which files the symbols are unresolved, so you can
decide if they're really needed. I'll help out as soon as I find the
time.
Regards,
 -- Guido