On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 09:55, GOTO Masanori wrote: > That's right. > OK, I plan to release -10 after checking m68k and regex, ASAP. Let's not hold up -10 for the m68k issue. If the regex problem is resolved, I think that is enough to justify making a new upload right away even with other problems still outstanding. We can always turn around -11 in fairly short order if it turns out to be necessary once the m68k thing is understood. p.