Re: Recent DJB package & GLibC problems

Quoting Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org>:

> Eh?  You don't understand the issue correctly.  If you use <errno.h>
> (which is hopefully the fix you're talking about) then it will behave
> correctly; old glibc, new glibc, whatever.
>
> The change may be backed down for compatibility reasons, if we can get
> it to work (dubious) but that's no excuse for not doing it the right
> way.

I agree that it should be fixed the right way.  Once I can confirm that changing
the QMail source will fix the problem, and not introduce any other bugs, I'll
make the change and upload.  I just didn't want to jump in too soon and make the
wrong fix.  If this was affecting stable, I would be more inclined to make a
quicker change.

Cheers!

Jon

This mail sent through Click2E-Mail http://www.click2e-mail.com