Re: cvs commit to glibc-package/debian by gotom

At Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:40:20 -0800,
Jeff Bailey wrote:
> > BTW, should I add this issue to debian/FAQ, or other file?  It's
> > trivial, so I don't care about it, but someone may want to know it...?
>
> Mmmm..  Probably - Can we wait until -6 is out the door, though? It's
> almost finished building on my box now (I started it after your changes
> earlier).  So far it appears to be fine.  I'll test it in the morning.

Yes, no problem. I second to release -6 very soon.
I hope to close all RC bugs until 2002 is over :)

> Actually - Can various folks reading this take glibc-package and let me
> know if it seems to work on your arch's? If yes, then I'm probably ready
> to upload.  I'd like to set a threshold of, say, three arch's saying yes
> for a given upload.  (I usually have that many available to me.  I don't
> at the moment)

Do you know sparc64 issue (#171778) can be solved with -6?
I don't know it's OK to close it in -6...

Regards,
-- gotom