Re: Update to 2.2.93

At Tue, 3 Sep 2002 06:17:53 -0700,
Jeff Bailey wrote:

> I have updated the CVS repository so that it wants the 2.2.93 glibc
> and linuxthread tarballs as released last night.
>
> Our current status is:
>
> i386: Works, but ldconfig is broken

I hope new gcc.deb resolve ldconfig brokeness.

> powerpc: Works, with a locale-related testcase failure (might be gettext)
> s390: Works, with some math failures (likely due to cosmetic changes)
> hppa: Compiles
> sparc64: No gcc-3.2 capable of 64 bit mode available

sparc32 part was compiled, but 64bit gcc problem prevented from making package.

> hurd-i386: Works except for NSS calls.
>
> Are there any alpha, arm, ia64, mips, or superh people on this list?
> If not, I'll specifically ask for people for those when I email
> debian-ports later on.

I can work on with chroot environment: i386, alpha, m68k, sh, hppa, sparc.

Alpha and m68k is OK on glibc-2.2.92. Sh is not tested yet.
I report the result on 2.2.93 lator.

Still wanted arm, mips, mipsel tester. Anyone?

-- gotom