Re: Update to 2.2.93

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 09:28:45AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> > To point you in the right direction, this is probably R_IA64_NONE
> > showing up in an unexpected place, which is probably a binutils bug.
>
> yeah, we've seen that one before.. that's why we have a ia64-reloc-none
> patch in glibc (which i thought was already upstream, but i guess not).
> will report back when i have more info.

There are some places where they just can't be safely ignored.  This
might be one of those.  I've fixed similar problems on ARM and SH
recently... (ARM folks, if you use current binutils you may be in for a
bit of pain.  I'll try to clean them up for our binutils package
sometime soon, but I'm swamped.)

--
Daniel Jacobowitz